Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What God has done for Me Lately!

Every morning I receive a devotional sent to my email! I had to share this one...some really hit home. Especially with our adoption with Marcus. We are so blessed to be healthy, family, and the love of Jesus Christ, that we can share His word with others! We have put most of the "adoption" on the back burner. Don't get me wrong, Marcus is still part of our family, part of our prayers, and our daily talks. We just are trying not to obsess with the whole waiting.
There is a reason for everything, we are thankful God knows what is best for us.

http://proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-has-god-done-for-me-lately.html

Have a great week, 2 more days till Valentines Day! Friday is Mark's parents anniversary. The adults are meeting for a nice dinner in Sioux Falls! :)

On another note, thought I would change the look to our blog! Baseball season is starting soon! Players report to spring training on Friday! I feel our adoption is like running around the bases!
It took awhile to get to 1st base, stole to 2nd...and while we were stuck in between 2nd and 3rd. Over Christmas Vacation we about stole home, but we got sent back to 3rd! Now we are in rain delay! Too bad it is going to last a couple months! Ugh!

Happy Valentine's Day!
God Bless You All!

No comments: