Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Baby Sister is Getting Married!

Happy Valentine's Day!
What a great weekend, Friday night we went to Minerva's for Mark's Parents 48th Wedding Anniversary!
Saturday morning, Mark surprised me with gorgeous flowers from Ground Effects!
Saturday night, had a date with my dear husband, and got the phone call my baby sister got engaged!! WooHoo some great news!! Our Family is so thankful for God's love for them!


We praise God for Jason & Julie!
Fun part is not only it was Valentine's Day, but Jason's birthday! I feel bad, well not too bad, our other sister is sitting in Mexico, not knowing the news yet!





Brynn, Aunt Julie and our crazy nephews! Poor Jason is instantly an Uncle!

Jason, Julie, Beau, Bradyn, P and Brynn

No news on Marcus! :(

God's Blessing's this week to you all!

No comments: