Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Fun


Brody showing off his Bears pride..haha!

Last Sunday we got together with my Sisters and Parents..it was so good to be all together again!! Jacoby is growing so fast ans is the cutest little guy too! I am so excited to see Brody and Jacoby play together when they get a bit older! My other sister had exciting news too, so next year, Brody and Jacoby (Lord willing) will have another playmate in the spring!


Went to the Pumpkinland last week with Brynn and Brody, of all times to figure out your camera battery is dead! Ugh...these are from my phone!

Saturday was lawn clean up and get the fence fixed from the traveling horse Joe
Brody is so loved by all of us! It is amazing to me how all the family is wanted to just sit and hold this little baby!! Needless to say, I am behind in laundry!













Brynn is so thrilled with her baby brother, as well as the Guys in the house. I am hoping to get a family picture done soon, with football 3 nights a week, church on Wednesday night, it is nice to just sit and home on night with no plans! :) Brody is going to be a Chicago Bears football fan..our Social Worker in Mississippi would like him to like the Saints...so we might secretly like them too!


Sing praises to God,
sing praises;
sing praises
to our King, sing praises.
Psalm 47:6


Brody is doing so well, I had to take Benjamin to the Dr to see if he is able to play football after having a slight concussion, and I thought I would see how much Brody is weighing...wow, he is up to 10 1/2 lbs!! We are trying to get him on a better sleeping schedule..yawn! Brody love to eat every 2 - 2 1/2 hour stretch, this weekend we are holding him off to 3-4 hour stretch. So I was happy to see he is still gaining w/o eating so much. Mark and I went out Saturday night for dinner and a quick run through WalMart, and we found a snuggle blanket..Oh does Brody look like a little cacoon, but he is sleeping more soundly, and even longer in between feedings!



Mark and I want to Thank all of you, whether you prayed for us, brought us a meal, a gift, helped with the kids, encouraged, hugged, and gave us a friendly smile. Ms. R is doing well, and I know prayers have tremendously helped her, and I have not had contact with her for over a week! She has a job, and is moving on, taking a class for CNA!
Although we are getting closer to terminated the rights of the other party. We ask for prayers for him also. I am excited to get an announcement put together and pictures with the family!! God is so good!!
I have been in some contact with some fellow Adoptive Parents who are so close to getting their children home from Liberia!! I am so excited for them, and pray all goes smoothly for the transition!!
Now, our God, we give you thanks,
and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29:13

Marcus is doing well, as far as we know. The Agency has not updated us with anything, so we assume he is well. Marcus is in good hands, not only God's hands but those who love him very much!! Joni has told us of times she has stopped and he has been to the market with the Ladies..Benjamin is excited to think he is a shopper!! We are just praying some day, the doors will open for us, and the time is right, Marcus will join our Family in America!
Harvest is in full swing all around us! The leaves are changing, fields are getting taken in. God is so good! Mark has been busy at work! We have some colds here and Benjamin's head is healing.

He(God) has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy."
Acts 14:17

Have a Blessed week, and May God Bless You with His Joy, Peace and Love!
Hope this all makes sense, I will have to reread this when I get back from a football game!! Go Bradyn!!

No comments: