Thursday, July 29, 2010

Patience...

Our home is filled with craziness! Beau is in Jacksonville, Florida with the youth group doing mission work! I guess it is incredibly hot and humid, and to think we thought it was hot here in Iowa.
Benjamin is up in Minneapolis at a work camp with his youth group, and attending Power Connection! I am sure he is loving every minute, with all the new and exciting new young people he is meeting!
Bradyn has been going to work with Mark, and enjoying time with Dad, learning all new concrete techniques.
Brynn and I went for lunch in Sioux City with a couple of my sisters and went to see Ramona and Beezus! What a cute movie!
Sweet corn is ready, and trying to get some frozen! Mark did freeze some bags up last night!
I am busy packing a new bag for Marcus since Joni is home. He turns 4 in a couple weeks, so I am trying to put stuff for a Birthday Party in a suitcase for all those he loves at the Orphanage. I am wondering if little Debbie's travel well, so they can all have cupcakes?? Seeing his new pictures, hearing what a sweet, quiet, loving little boy Marcus is such a blessing! I long to hold him, and have him part of our family! Marcus is part of us already, prayer time....every prayer includes our little Liberian, doesn't matter who prays, Marcus is with us. We love You Marcus!!
Some days I feel like a broken record as we continue to pray for the Liberian Government. If only the Govt could see the hearts of the family's waiting.

I opened my email today and this is what it was on....

"We also pray that you will be strengthened with his glorious power so that you will have all the patience and endurance you need." Colossians 1:11

Yup God is talking to me today!!! If you have time, read it!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today


I can't believe school is around the corner. Not looking forward to the hussle and bussle school brings. Beau starting his SR year, Benjamin a Freshman, Bradyn starting JH, and Brynn in 1st grade!

Preparing for the next weeks is filled with high emotions, it is exciting although we are cautious knowing anything can happen!
Praying that God will bless those who are waiting, domestically and internationally!

No comments: