Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Great Devotion and the coming and going's of our Family!

You have to check out Proverbs 31 Ministries today, awesome devotion!!
Younger, Cuter and Skinnier
For some strange reason, I can not pull it up to copy!

It is a crazy week so far! Made a quick trip to SFalls, and checked in on my little sister! I am trying to get "healthy" and the salon has Ideal Protein I am trying! I am getting there, but oh, do I miss my cooking! :( I am determined to loose and feel better! And of course the wedding is i n 5 1/2 weeks! I have my dress and needed to get a pair of spanx! I have not tried them on yet, I better wait in case I need help pulling them up! :0
Stopped and Benjamin's football game, and since than I have warmed up! Boy oh boy was it chilly out there! 45 degrees!


Today Paula is taking me to Sioux City for Girl's Night Out! Anita Renfroe is going to be there!! I have not been to this, but have heard it is fabulous!


The family is so excited for the big game tonight!
LET'S GO YANKEES! LET'S GO YANKEES!
Have a fantastic day, we have sunshine today, and the rest of the week looks cold and rainy!

No comments: