Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Week...No News

This waiting is really starting to get hard. Knowing, that our case is stalled in Liberia! :(
There really is no timeline to what or when adoptions cases will be started up again. The hardest part is understanding what God's plan is for us! We find ourselves questioning the "What If" game. This week it was such a blessing to talk to 2 Mom's who are/have adopted internationally! Thank you so much you 2! Your words of encouragement, advice and love are amazing! :)
The prayers are felt!
Psalm 25:5
Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
It is hard to believe the kids have there last week of school next week! I am so excited to have them home, and VBS around the corner, and baseball games!

Happy 60th Birthday to My Mom!
It was fun to take my Mom out for her birthday! We went and met Julie at 26th Grille for lunch, and took Mom to get her first pedicure! To bad we are watching our calories, we didn't even celebrate with cake! :(
Hopefully my sisters and I can get together to give mom her present soon!

My mom is an amazing lady!
Mom: Thank you for raising us all in a christian home, I appreciate all you do for my family, you have so many wonderful gifts you share, you go out and spend your days with those Grandpa's and Grandma's who need help, those struggling with cancer, you are always there for your grandchildren, you have become a Yankee fan even though you would rather sit at a lake with your toes in the sand, when the grand kids are sick you have words of advice, or you come over to to help them feel better and most of all you are always there to listen to me, when Mark and I miscarried our first baby you held our hand the whole time, you rejoiced with us with the birth of our 4 children, and now as we wait to see what God has planned for our family, you have a listening ear.
Thanks Mom, I Love You!

Our family is so happy for a family in our church! Congratulation's Tim & Kristi!
Check out the little blessing they're family has been praying for! God does hear our prayers! :)
Psalm 69:30
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Still praying. For wisdom and for strength for you guys.
dawn

Carey said...

Beautiful tribute to your Mom!

You're right, God DOES hear our prayers. Praying for you guys during this difficult wait.

I, myself, can't wait to see how all the puzzle pieces fit together here on Earth, once we're in Heaven!!