Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brynn and Aunt Julie


Today Brynn and I went to visit Aunt Julie! We met at Lasting Impressions, and we finalized the bridesmaid dresses and the flower girl dresses! Brynn wanted to try all the frilly dresses she could. Needless to day, she was so excited to squeeze into any dress she could. I am so excited for my little sister and of course Brynn too!
Brynn, having fun!

"I Love My Aunt Julie!"

Our family figured we would have to update our Home Study, so we should be getting that lined up soon! We are just praying for that we will have some solid information soon. It is so hard not knowing what is going to happen. We have been blessed to have someone give us and email of a gentleman works for Orphan Relief.

*Please pray for the orphanage- jiggers in the sand working their way into their feet. Very
gross stuff, but they should heal for now, and the coming rains will apparently wash the jiggers and fleas out of the sand.

*Please pray for some solid information!

Thanks for checking in!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Whitty's Four said...

She is a beautiful girl!
I will be praying for your adoption. It is the adventure of a lifetime.
Karen Whitt