Friday, February 20, 2009

Trials.....

Happy Friday! Another week has past, we at least read a blurp from our agency, nothing how Marcus is doing though! :(
It has been fun looking at wedding magazines for my sister, and talking about wedding plans. I am so thankful God has brought this man into her life! Jason makes her so happy! :)
Mark had an awesome devotional the other day and at the end it said this:


'Trials make the promise sweet;
Trials give new life to prayer;
Trials bring me to His feet,
Lay me low, and keep me there.'
Another on a Happy note...
*I am so excited and thankful for God's guidance for the "R" Family who is leaving today to go to Ethiopia to meet their 2 little ones! God Bless them with safe travels, health and tons of bonding with these 2 beautiful little ones!! Congratulation's!
*J & L as they got word to plan to go to Ethiopia in the next 2 weeks to pick up their baby boy!
* The "B" Family whose court date got moved up!!

No comments: