Friday, September 12, 2008

Friendships

Psalm 133:1
How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!

Proverbs 18:24
A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.


Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.


Ecclesiastes 4:10
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Women need friendships, whether it is a phone call, lunch or shopping or just sitting having a cup of diet coke or a cream de luche at the bakery. Nothing can lift a girls spirits like spending time with friends/sisters.

I am so blessed with my sisters, they are always there for my family! :)

Tomorrow is my "oldest" friend's birthday! What would I do with out her or my other great friends. Laura is the one I can call and tell her everything and know she will tell me the truth. We have laughed, cry and prayed together! We have been through thick and thin together. Although she does live 4-5 hours away, thank goodness for phones.
Happy Birthday Laura!
( I was going to put that one picture from grade school on here, but I decided, naw, maybe next year!)
Over the years I have been so blessed with friends. For the past year, I have had the best of times with some special friends from B4's dance class. Us mom's love to have lunch after dance class on Thursday's. Well, the girls are in school and we still try to make Thursdays. If it works out, we try to hit lunch after dance, with whoever can make it!
So today I challenge all my readers to give your girlfriends a jingle and tell them how much you have been blessed to have them in your life.

Today in Liberia...pray that the The Association For Adoption Agencies in Liberia of which our Organization is a part will be meeting with the Minister Of Health today to finalize adoption issues.
This is a big prayer request.
Praise for the 2 new pictures we received and so thankful that God is healing that little guy over there!
Praise God for friendships!!

Have a Blessed weekend!!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Yeah on the new pictures! Praying that Liberia gets going NOW!