Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birthday Girl

Happy 5th Birthday to Our Little Girl!
Five years ago God blessed us with a baby girl! What a beautiful blessing this one has brought into our home! That day was one that will always be special to us all. My Grandma lived in the nursing home connected to the local hospital. My Grandma thought she could easily be in the delivery room with us. We decided to let her come in when the baby was born. Grandma had the most tender, warm prayer of thanks to God for our baby and Family. Grandma was not too sure of her name, thought there would be a much better name in the Bible.

With Bible School going on I thought we would just have lunch with some friends at the Pizza Ranch. Girls love to have fun!
We went out for dinner with Grandpa & Grandma's on both sides, brother's and cousin D & E.

It is so fun celebrating with Family and Friends!


On the adoption journey....talked to our SW earlier and she said the process is going, she is talking with the other side, getting information together! She also said there should be some more pictures available. So it is coming along, not going backwards! :)

As I leave you I would ask for prayers for a Family in our church who are making plans for their daughter's funeral. She was 34, a great young lady, we had her in our church Youth Group, a lot of fun to be around. We will miss her!

Please pray for Comfort that our Heavenly Father, Peace and Love from all those around them and safety as the Family travels back here.

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Psalm 62:1-2

What great words for us to live by!




































































No comments: