Friday, December 17, 2010

Preparing for the Holiday's!

I can't believe it is this awesome time of year already! I am thinking the older I get the faster time goes by! Mark and I did some shopping yesterday for Christmas get togethers! It was so nice to go out for the day, Red Lobster and some shopping for names we drew on my side! Tomorrow my sisters are coming over, and we are going to do some Christmas cookies, and than the adults are going out for dinner, while the little ones order in pizza!

Sunday we have a busy day of the Christmas Cantata, and Sunday School Program in the evening!! I seen the forecast, not looking so good as snow is moving in Sunday late afternoon! Not so good, we when the boys are finishing their semester tests, and traveling!

Mark and I talked about the biggest gift we could give our children this year. God's biggest gift was His son for US all! We look at our little Brody and think, wow, what a blessing he is, and to think what God had in store for His Son!! We have so much to be thankful for!

While in Sam's Club, we met this wonderful Liberian woman and her daughters! God blessed Mark and I so much by hearing about her life and culture!! We praise God for this gracious, God fearing, loving lady! God sure has a plan, and we pray for our little guy over in Liberia!! This is our 3rd Christmas thinking and praying for him!

"Let be and be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!" Psalm 46:10

No comments: