Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas....God's gift to Us!

Got lucky and had some family pictures taken! The guys where not so happy about having to do this, but so worth it! Brody is 3 1/2 months old already! Full of smile, coooing and giggles!
Brody loves to sit in the high chair so he can see what we are all doing! He is grabbing toys, looking at all the lights and sounds of the house!!



Brody loves his big brother Beau!

It is so fun to talk to Brody and get him to giggle!
Had some fun and curled up Brynn's hair for the program!
Brynn at her school program!

As I sit and look at Brody, to think we were praying that God be with the little where ever he/she was. God has blessed us so much with Brody!! Every Christmas for the last 4 years, I wondered what/where God had in mind for our Family! WE have so much to be thankful for! I pray that God will open the doors for those waiting!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
John 14:27

1 comment:

Carey said...

Beautiful pictures! The family ones are priceless.