Friday, November 12, 2010

A weekend filled with God's Blessings!

Brody and Jacoby!
Aunt Julie and Beau talking to Brody!
Cousin Dawson enjoying the water slide!
Our Little Brody, We praise God for your little life! When we started this journey, we did not know how long, who God intended for our Family! It has just been 4 years that we started and we prayed that God would be with the hand picked baby, and the mother carrying you! I never imagined it would take so long, and I realize, what a special little boy you are! All the tears, and questions are answered when I hold you and look at your beautiful little face!! To witness the love Ms. R had for you, as well as your Memaw! God is good! You are SO loved! God's plan is way bigger than I could of ever prayed! You had so many wonderful people praying for you, and Ms. R! I know they will continue to pray for your "Auntie" and that she may feel God's love, and find joy in her life! I pray that God will enter your little heart and bring you much joy and love!! I know God has a huge plan for you, and to continue to love and raise you, is a huge blessing!! We praise God for your life, and the courage, your Auntie had!! We love You so much and we thank God for you every day!! Someday, Lord willing we pray, you will meet your other brother in Liberia!! You have 3 big brothers at home, and 1 sister who adores you!! Aunts & Uncles, Grandparents, and other adopted Aunts, Uncles, and Grandma's who love you!!
I Love You Brody!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: