Thursday, September 16, 2010

3 Weeks!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14
This is a common site when we go out! Brynn is so eager to show her baby brother Brody! Yesterday I had to go to school b/c she ripped her pants, and was she excited to show her class her baby brother! I could of had a bucket of chocolate chip cookies and the kids would of never noticed!

As you can see, Brynn isn't the only one enjoying Brody!

Brynn after the football game with Beau's helmet!


Our Family is adjusting to having a baby in the house! I look into Brody's eyes and can't imagine life without this beautiful little boy! The only huge change is the getting up at night, making a bottle, grabbing a bag, with bottles, formula, diapers, wipes! Brody has been so good! He has been such a little trooper going to his big brothers football games! We bundle him up and he is all snug in his car seat! He is starting to really look at faces! Mark and I can get the most amazing smile out of his little face!! Yesterday he weighed 8 lbs, 1 oz! Brody is just a little miracle!



We have been so blessed with gifts, food brought in, and support from others! Little Brody is getting quite a closet full! While in the hospital, I heard, "Mr Brody, you are going to be so spoiled!", and boy was Ms. R correct! The days in the hospital, where priceless, getting to know Ms. R. We have spoken a few times, and text every few days, which I except time will heal, and it will become less. I am so proud of how well Ms. R is doing! She is moving on with her life, and I praise God that she is able to do that! I think spending time a couple weeks before and with myself in the hospital, and Mark she has a real feel of what we are all about! I have to get pictures printed and send them off.

Beau and I had a chance to snap some Sr pictures last Saturday! Not his idea of fun! But we got a bit of a start!


Here the football pictures of Beau, Benjamin and Bradyn! I am going to have to learn how football really works!









Thanks for checking in and praying for us!
We have 3 weeks down, and a couple to go as far as the termination paper work for the BF! We heard he got in more trouble, so we are feeling cautiously more optimistic!
"We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10

No comments: