Monday, August 16, 2010

Home



We are home from our adventure in Mississippi!! Needless to say, a lot different than we thought it would be! Mark and I talked about how we had huge expectations of going to Mississippi. We are thankful God is beside us and most of all we are so thankful for friends and family who prayed for us while we experienced these crazy last 5 days!
We have come to learn that we take for granted Social Workers who are aware of Dr appointments, and the Medical System we should appreciate more!
God Blessed us with a caring, kind, beautiful young lady who chose us to raise her baby Boy! We had the pleasure of meeting R, and some of her family! R told us why she picked our family out of all the profile books. I got a chance to see where the Baby B will be born, parts Hattiesburg, and so there are so many beautiful people in MS! Brynn had a chance to feel her brother kick her! It was priceless!! Brynn would of never got the chance to do that if we didn't go!!
Here are some pictures...



Welcomes to Hattiesburg, MS



Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
Psalm 25:4

 



 

August 25 I will be flying down to Mississippi, and Thursday, August 26 I will be with Ms. R while she has her c-section!

This is the verse I had in my inbox for today...fits perfectly!
"'I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.' And he worshiped the LORD there." I Samuel 1:27-28


 


Good Ole Iowa!!

No comments: