Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st Day of School....

It is hard to believe it is that time again!! School started today! Beau's last 1st day of High School! Beau is a Sr, Benjamin a freshman, Bradyn in 7th grade and Brynn is in 1st! All 3 guys are in the same school while Brynn travels to the neighboring town.

Brynn and Bradyn getting on the bus!

Beau and Benjamin leaving together!



To complete my morning to make it even more exciting!! Joni had a chance to go bring Marcus his Birthday wishes from his American Family!! Could this boy be any cuter!!!
How can you describe or even put in words the blessing Joni is to our family but to see Marcus' smile, God is so amazing! Thank YOU God for blessing us with Joni!! The pictures she sent to our family, is unbelievable, and to know, with the Lord's help, Marcus will be home, and to think, he will have a baby brother to come home to!
"Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be."
Matthew 6:21



"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

I booked my flight to Jackson, MS yesterday! I will fly out next Wednesday and Lord willing(which I seen on the schedule myself)Baby B will be born on Thursday am!! Mark will than drive out after Beau's football game Friday night! I feel bad for missing Beau's first football game being a SR, but holding his baby brother will be worth it!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him…" Proverbs 3:5
Thanks again for all the prayers! Today I am so thankful for the 4 great kids we have been blessed with! Than to see how great Marcus is doing, and to think God has a little baby planned out in MS! God is good!!!
I am so excited to think about the possibility of having a house full of boys!! Brynn is has realized, "this is just a boys life in our house, Mom!" She is so excited to e a big sister! Lord willing...

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? … But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:27, 33

2 comments:

janelle said...

Oh Kristi, your life is about to get craz-IER!!!

So excited for you and the new baby as well as grateful for the new pics of Marcus; he is a handsome young man. Praying for the day you can book your flight to go get him to take him home!

Be blessed - and REST NOW WHILE YOU CAN!!!

wherethey'llgo said...

Hey Kristi- I found your blog after talking with my mom about your journey. My heart bursts with excitement for your family! May God bless your home!