Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday!

Happy 17th Birthday to Beau!!

We are so proud of you and the great choices you have made in your 17 years!

After church we headed to the Olive Garden! My parents, Julie and Jason came! It was nice not trying to quick make lunch after church! It was a nice day to celebrate. Although, I have to admit, when the kids are younger, it is so exciting!

I just got done, finishing up paper work to refile for an extension of our I-600A's. I am very thankful, this filing does not cost anything! Whew!
I read another blog, that 3 family's have traveled to Liberia and returned home, with their children! I am not getting to excited, but just continuing to pray that God will move mountains and the papers to be able to bring home M!!

I am praising God for travel arrangements for Dawn & Rod, who are going to Guatemala to have an Empathy Study!! It has been over 4 years and 10 months of waiting to bring home R & J!! I admire and pray for this family's for years! I encourage you all to pray that the doors will move open, and that these 2 beautiful children can soon come home to a family and siblings waiting! You can follow their journey!

http://prayingthemhome.blogspot.com/

The crazy part is, Dawn & Rod's daughter is engaged to our nephew!

"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus..." Philippians 2:5

No comments: