Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday! The kids are in school making up snow days so we do not have to attend school in June! The weather is in the 50's with a chance of rain.
The gray sky, reminds me of many years ago of the greatest gift!

Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?" But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."
Matthew 26:62-64





But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. So Pilate decided to grant their demand. He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.
Luke 23:23-25






"The angel said to the women, ‘Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.'"
Matthew 28:5-6a


"Lord, I love you and I need you,
Come into my heart, and bless me,
My family, my home, my finances,
And all of my friends,
In Jesus' name. Amen."

I just want to thank each one of you who take time to pray for us!! Our road to bring home "M" has been long and very difficult at times!! Thanks for writing words of encouragement to our Family! Jesus is the reason we keep the faith and hope that God has this all in His hands. Some days you think "what is God's plan here?" Than I hear a song or a sermon, and I know God has a wonderful plan for su!!
We have met so many wonderful people through the blogging world, and at our support group at Katelyn's Fund.
If anything, "M" is getting tons of prayers! Please continue to pray for "M", and all those who are also waiting! There are several Liberian Children waiting to be united with their adopted Family's!! Some of these children are older, and realize what is waiting for them. I know "M" does not fully understand what or who we are! But there are children who know, and I can't imagine how frustrated those children are!
Please also pray for those who are waiting domestically! :)
There are a Families praying for some special "Mom's" who are pregnant, and have decided to place their little ones with Family's! Please pray for healthy babies, and strength, and courage for these remarkable "Mom's"!

My little sister is due in 6 weeks!! Yeah- Pray for a healthy Baby, and that she can continue feeling as good as you can being 8 months pregnant!!

No comments: