Tuesday, April 27, 2010

16 Years Ago....

16 Years ago, Mark and I went through one of the biggest challenges in our life! All because of a cement rake handle! It landed wrong, when Mark jumped over a wall at work! Punctured his groin and went through his whole body! Our journey took a year of prayers, doctors, several surgeries, and a wonderful Nurse who was our Angel and is one today, who came to our house at least 5 times a week! Not only she was a nurse, a grandma to Beau, a friend, and a different one on call on the weekends. Beau was only 1, when this happened. God, was with us and still today He is walking with us!





I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. Psalm 77:11

Today, it seems like that happened a long time ago! God willing, next year, when we celebrate Mark's 17th accident anniversary, we have our little ones home!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

My goodness OUCH!!!!! I had no idea this had happened!!! :o