Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday's is for Other's!

I can not believe it is the middle of June already! The heat and humidity has finally set in in Iowa! Today I would like to start some kind of prayer chain for others!


"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, '
says the Lord, who has compassion on you" Isaiah 54:10
I received part of this email this morning, thought I would add to it!

Dear God:
The... Mom, Waiting Mom, Grandma, Aunt, Friend, reading this is beautiful, classy and strong, and she is very special to me... Help her live her life to the fullest.. Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most, and let her know when she walks with you, She will always be safe. She is my friend!!!!
There are so many people who are hurting,


and I pray that your love with fill her heart with joy and peace!
I especially think and lift up to those who are waiting for a phone call of a referral of a baby, a child who needs a loving home-

Please be near-

: a family in our church -
waiting domestically
: a Couple from our little metropolis in NW Iowa -

waiting domestically
: a Family who has been waiting for 16 months for a referral from Ethiopia

: a Family waiting for 2 siblings in Guatamala to come home

: Families that attend Katelyn's Fund

:Please also being with us families who have little Liberian children waiting for the laws to take place, it is rainy season, and I lift to you all the children. Please keep the children healthy, strong and most of all feel your love to engulf their daily lives and the wonderful caretakers who hold them when they are sad, hurting or sick.

Thank you for hearing our prayers, and I know this is all in your hands and your timing, and only you know what the future holds for us.
Thank You for being such a loving, forgiving and faithful God,
In Jesus' Name Amen!

"And we also thank God continually because, when you received the Word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the Word of God, which is at work in you who believe." 1 Thessalonians 2:13

Here is a song that has been so heavy on my heart lately, if you got time pull it up and listen to the words! It truly is amazing!

While I am Waiting, from Facing the Giants!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HINR_bcmJxs

If you would like to add prayer requests, just comment!

No comments: