Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weekends!

Here it is Saturday night, and we are all home!
It is going to get so busy in the next weeks, it is nice to sit back and relax!
I did get most of the gifts wrapped yesterday. Today Mark and I took Beau to get gifts for his siblings. Interesting watching father/son picking out gifts for the boys. Not sure who wanted the gifts more. :)Having a little girl is a change of scenery in Wal Mart! I think the kids will be delighted what ever they get.
The kids always make lists, of course on all of them it said to have their little brother home for Christmas. I think this year it will be a very special Christmas for Marcus over in Liberia. Last year we prayed for the child God had in mind for us, and now we are praying for all the children who are waiting to go home, or those waiting to find a home.
As we get closer to traveling, I have typed about what to bring to the Orphanage for the children. Trokon typed to us what is needed over in Liberia. The Orphanage needs money for food and medical supplies. I can't imagine, needing food, or medical supplies. I am so excited to bring donations of money to the Mother of the Orphanage. Here we throw so much food away daily, and to think those little ones are hungry.
Tomorrow we are going to Bridge of Hope to hear and see what the group did in Liberia. I can just think of being the Hands and Feet of Jesus. I know when we travel our eyes are going to be opened and our hearts are going to be tugged many times. We are all excited to hear about all they did, especially when the spent time with our little one!!
If you would like to donate to the orphanage, you can email me. I know we are not all called to adopt. We are not asking for money for our adoption, but we are asking if you feel called to donate even $1.00, with many donations, the Orphanage can buy 50 pounds of rice for a small price.
Thanks for checking in, and God Bless You all this awesome time of Year!

No comments: