Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 40th Anniversary Dad & Mom!

Happy 40th Birthday Dad & Mom!!

Today is my parents 40th Anniversary! I have this great picture of my parents when we were at Ellis Island a few years ago, I would love to post it, but I think my parents would be very shocked I put it on here! I would be a great laugh to share!
We celebrated awhile back at a Steak House, it was wonderful night. Our family is getting tog
ether on Christmas Day, so we will continue to celebrate! 40 years later, 4 daughters, 3 Sons (in Laws), 3 grand daughters, and 7 (8) grand sons. God has been so good to our family!

Tonight we have a Christmas Party in Sioux Falls, it is fun to see the
Employees have cleaned up, and dressed in nice clothes. The weather is suppose to
change around 3:00, so it looks like we will have an adventure.

My parents got married in a blizzard 40 years ago, my dad could take
my mom to the same little hotel in town!

As we wait for some word from Liberia, I leave you with these verses:

As Psalm 37:7a, “Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him …”

Matthew 2:11
On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary,

and they bowed down and worshiped him.
Then they opened their treasures and presented him with
gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh.


Stay Warm, and continue to go and share the good news of the birth of Jesus Christ!

No comments: