Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy Weekend!

First of all Happy 4oth Birthday to DH!
I always try to put a bit of surprise for DH when it is a special day, so I ordered donuts and put some juice in the cooler for his employees and brought it to the shop at 6:30am. It really is amazing how many people are walking, and how bright it is at the time of the morning!

When DH came home from work we went out to eat, little did he know DH Family was waiting for us. It all made sense when he seen the "Over the Hill" sign, and a reserved parking for "Old Man". His sister's made the night very special for him. Of course I had to order a cake for him.
DH had a great day, he saw all the guys that stood up for us, through out the day!

I sent off our I600A's the other day, as I was looking up through the Immigration records I noticed I sent $10.00 to much, this morning I ran into a friend who has gone this route and I found out the check has to be a money order. So it should be in the mail at the beginning of the week! I seen our youngest nieces in the last to days and it really reminds me of how different it is going to be when/if M comes home. What a different home this will be!
Here is a picture of our niece's boyfriend and Son#3! Needless to say..Our son looks so much better!!
Go Yankees!
This weekend we could of / should of done a lot of things:
I have my 20 class reunion? Yikes!
Soap Box racing?
Picnic at Albert Lea with Adoption Agency?
Go visit the shut In's that go to our Church..2 new babies this week, Praise God! Keep your foot up U.Kenny!
I think we just might go to SCity and go out for a nice dinner and maybe some shopping.
With all the heat and humidity makes me really thankful for air conditioning! Whew!
Now that baseball is done, we can take time to reflect how wonderful we have it! I see and read about Liberia and all of Africa and what they all endure over there makes you realize that God has a plan for all of us! We had a Katelyn's fund lunch at the Bakery Thursday. It was awesome to sit and visit with the other ladies who have been there or are there now. I want those 2 "Young Ladies" too know God has picked all of our children out for all of us! We will continue to lift you up in prayer that God provides us all with gentle hugs and peace knowing this is all in His time and to provide LOTS of patience as we wait upon the Lord.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!" Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: