Wednesday, May 7, 2008

God is Faithful


It has been a crazy week of weather! Wind, Rain, Tornado's and praise God SUNSHINE~!! Last week week we seen this from our house. It was amazing...leaves one speechless at the power of the sky. To know God is in control just brings you goosebumps! No one was injured during this storm. Buildings were blown apart, corn cribs down as well as trees and electrical poles. But God spared many, families on the way home from a track meet, farmers in the fields and those just doing their regular 6:00-7:00 pm activities. Amazing Grace!
As our family has been on this journey, we are thinking and praying "what is God telling/leading us?" We know we don't care if we receive a boy or girl, it does not matter. What country doesn't matter either. The real question is "Where is the need"?
After having 3 boys, it is a rough and wild time! I love them 3! After having 3 younger sisters it is crazy to see that boys are different. To have another boy would be so much fun seeing the boy's play ball, teach him how to throw, catch and shoot a basket! A girl would be so neat for our Princess. To have a sister is very special. After all we have enough girl toys to share for a long time. My sisters live 15 minutes and the other two an hour away, they are there when you need them to laugh, cry or complain with! Sister's are priceless!
Our SW has not heard anything from the agency that went down to Liberia, so we are not thinking it went so well. Ethiopia has such a long list, right now there is 102 families waiting for a referral. Wow, it is so great to think all this love around the world!
So today, we sent our Family's Profile book. It has pictures of (when I was skinny which I realize now, I should of taken more pictures to remember just how skinny I was) our wedding, the kids of various ages, explaining what they are involved in. Extended family pictures and all about our family. We have 4 wonderful, healthy, full of energy children who love the Lord. At our meeting at Blue Earth I seen several couples who you knew did not have a good experience with pregnancy. My heart just broke for them! This whole journey has always been to help others out, love a child and give them an opportunity of love, laughter and the Lord! So, needless to say we covet your prayers! Please pray for Mother's around the world!
It is Mother's day this weekend, I have a wonderful Mom who is there for Me and my Family, who is here whenever I need her! God has blessed me tremendously! I think of my Grandma who has instilled so many values to me! Man I loved her and miss her dearly! Happy Mother's Day Mom!
So Happy Mother's Day all you Mom's!
As the sun is setting in the west I leave you with this....
Isaiah 43:5-7 Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, who I formed and made!

No comments: