Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tired of Waiting....

  Today as I read the devotional from the Proverbs 31....Tired of Waiting on God?

My mind finds me thinking, waiting, waiting, wow, more waiting.  I shouldn't complain, we have been so blessed, health, family, and God's protection.  What am I complaining about? Parts of me wish I didn't  think so often about the little guy in Liberia!  Times I wish God would answer me, whether we should keep pressing on, trying to keep positive for the kids,  if Marcus will ever come home! My heart breaks, when the kids ask, "do you ever think Marcus will come and live with us?" Brynn just asked Mark and I last night again.   The faith the kids have, is truly awesome!!  I know God has a plan, and we just have to hold on, and wait, to see HIS plan for our Family!!  We are not sure where we even stand with our agency, regarding adoptions in Liberia.  Frustrating, we never hear anything from them. No new good news?  No, I would think a little email, a note, "we haven't forgot about you and are continuing to pray for your family, Marcus and God' will to be done", WOW, would that help!  To know we have spent money on immunizations, passports, visas, and most of all immigration paper work.  Now we are coming up on the fact our immigration paper work is going to expire, and Beau will need to have the finger prints done also now, since he is over 18.  Mark and I have been blessed to see how well Marcus has improved since we received his referral.  Prayers have been so wonderful for this little boy!!  If we never where led to this special little guy, so many good has happened to his Orphanage, friends have been made, and special bonds!! As everything is in the air with Marcus' adoption, we covet your prayers for him and all those wonderful children waiting for homes all over the world!

 “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”Isaiah 40:31


 Last week was my birthday, Mark and I went and seen Courageous!!  What a fantastic movie, about the responsibilities of Fathers. Not only you laugh, but the tears roll also.  After we grabbed ice cream at Culver's we stopped by and grabbed the dvd from  Nikkelle took of Marcus. To see how well he is doing is so good for us all here!! Marcus' smile, watching him play soccer and dance with friends was so good for the heart! Thanks Nikkelle!!! I am trying to find some used soccer uniforms to send to Liberia for some of the children who live with Marcus!!  The election in Liberia went well, if you have time, look at Joni's blog over on the right. The pictures are amazing!!!  Thanks Joni for sharing!!

We had a celebration this weekend, Bradyn made profession of faith at church Sunday!  What a great day! So proud of Bradyn and his faith, and comfort knowing Jesus is the only way!
I am not sure how long we will keep blogging, b/c I don't want it to keep holding our family in the "wait"!
God bless You All!
“Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.” Psalm 27:14

No comments: