Friday, July 29, 2011

A LITTLE BOY WHO IS SO FAR AWAY....

Our family is waiting, waiting and waiting to see God's plan! 
Waiting to see what the Liberian Government holds for the
 future of so many little ones in Liberia!  Our prayer is that God's will may be done. 
If that may be staying in Liberia or coming home to our Family! 
We are so thankful for the wonderful, 
loving, caring and God's servants who visit and love this special boy for us!  
Joni and Nikelle, you are God's Angels to our Family!

Look at one of the pictures we received this morning!
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Luke 12:34 

“Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.”Psalm 37:4


“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit”Romans 15:13


“Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer” Psalm 4:1 

No comments: