Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby its cold outside!

It has been a cold week here in Northwest Iowa! Blow zero wind chills! I am so thankful school is good at having activities indoors for recess! This picture is for the big game tomorrow! Needless to say, Brody is going to be a Chicago Bears fan, because his brothers, Dad, and Grandpa are all crazy, obsessed, football fans! Go Bears!


Brody is just a growing! It is so fun and such a blessing to see Brody learn, and understand what is what! Now he sees a bottle and his arms and legs just move and he makes the cutest grunts for the bottle! While you feed him you can not look at him, or you will never finish the bottle b/c he smiles and just talks! Although if he is beyond hungry, that is when you hear his loudest cry! When we rock a by, he is now starting to look over the lazy boy for one of the kids! He loves our little dog Zoey, I have a feeling, Zoey is not going to appreciate all the hair being pulled! Brody is starting to grab, and put everything in his mouth! He is not sleeping the night yet! He has mastered to rolling in the crib, and he wakes himself up! By the time you get to him, he is crying until he sees you than you see the biggest smile! He is so strong and has to stand and look around! On the floor he'll roll over, and when on his tummy he can scoot forward! On his back he can do a scoot and he will be facing another direction! He has the cutest voice, and his giggles are contagious! It is crazy how you forget all the fun little things babies learn to do! Wow, are we all in love with Brody! Over vacation he melted all the Auntie's hearts, not to mention the cousins! Brody loves his baby food, here is sweet potatoes on his face!!



Brynn ready to show what she learned at the Cheer Clinic!
Brynn had so much fun!


“The Lord says, ’I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.’” Psalm 91:14-16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh It is so fun to hear about all the "firsts" of little Brody!!! God is amazing that He knows JUST what little person will melt all our hearts and fit so PERFECTLY in our families!! God is good ALL the time!!
Love the Sandbulte's ~Steve Pat Ethan And Ava

PS~ Ethan LOVES his car and he make us put it up high EVERY night because it is from his FAVORITE teacher!! I think he thinks your big boys are WAY cool too!! Every time he sees Beau he tells me " That big Guy Beau and I are buddies!! " Too cute!!