Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Well we finally can put an update up to our process of our Adoption of Marcus. We are sad, frustrated and a bit mad?! We have questions, but with no solid answers.

Today we received and email, that Trokon finally made his meeting.
Our adoption will not happen until the country reopens. We were told we would be priority, but there are lots of priorities as I see it. The country is hoping to reopen in 2-3 months. Which, could be longer or shorter? I tend to go with the longer. The beginning of our journey we where told the process will go quick once it starts going. Well, we received Marcus referral on May 20.
The other question is, if they change laws...we were told 10 days stay, than 5 day stay, and we know they are thinking of changing it to a longer stay. :(

Thank You so much for your prayers! WE can all feel them. Yes we long to hold Marcus, and we can see God's hand in so much, we just need time to think and process all this.

I also relate to all those who had babies in Guatemala, who parents went through this same process. Guatemala is still closed!

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


ManyBlessings said...

You were heavy on my heart today. Said lots of prayers for you guys. Now I know why.

I will keep praying.


Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, Mark and Kristi and family.
I will keep praying that God's will be done!

Heather said...

Kristi, we'll pray for strength and endurance as you weather this storm.

Anonymous said...

So Sorry to hear !!! We are praying every day for you and your family!!! It makes me so sad that the children have to pay for goverments that can't make up their heads!!!! We will keep praying that doors will open wide and soon!!!Love ~the Sandbulte's Steve Pat and Ethan