Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter Already

Snow has made it's way into Northwest Iowa!
Slick roads, huge fluffy snowflakes and great snow balls!
Had lunch with a wonderful friend, picked up B2 to get the rest of the braces on the bottom. Will head back to Sioux Center for dance after school, and than quick make hot fudge for church meeting tonight. Where does a person's day go. Looked at the calender and B1 has a Dr's appointment in S.Falls in the am. What a whirl wind of activities.
We have not had any updates on the adoption front. Trying to figure out these Visa forms for DH, B1 and myself. Will get those in the mail in the morning!


Wanted to make mention of Veteran's Day today! Thank You to all those who have and are serving in the Military! With out you we would not have our freedom. Please pray for those serving our country! God Bless America!

I ask you all to say a prayer for my Aunt Grada who will have surgery this Thursday! She is so special to me and my mom! I love her a bunch and pray that God will be with the surgeons and her family during this scary time!




No comments: