Friday, October 31, 2008

Those Brown Eyes

God has been so evident in our walk with our adoption!

We have not received any word on our I171's, what a bummer!
But we did get 2 pictures of a brown eyed boy! I am not going to put his full picture up
until the paper work finished and he is officially part of our family! :)
I thought I would just put part of his best features on the side here! The process is moving in Liberia, questions were answered, we keep inching forward! We are all getting excited!!
Tomorrow marks November 1 already! It is National Adoption month! I have been listening to some awesome cd's I bought from Focus on the Family! Wow, inspirational! We are not all called to adopt, I have had this twinge in my heart since high school, and now I look at Marcus' big brown eyes to think, this is all in God's hands is just amazing!
Please continue to pray for our journey! We are going to apply for Katelyn's Fund grant to help cover some of the expense of traveling over and back, so we need to get that done this weekend!

I ask another prayer request: a special little boy named Caleb is having seizures this am, please pray for Caleb and his family, you can follow along on their journey:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebsybesma

Have a terrific fall weekend! The weather is going to be perfect!
God Bless You all!!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Love those eyes! What a great idea. I agree, not everyone is called to adopt, but I do believe everyone is called to help the widow and orphan in some way. Prayin' your I171 in!