Friday, July 4, 2008

Process of our Little Man in Liberia

As I was checking on other blogs, a blogger that I met or actually found, is in the same boat as us! This couple has a little guy names James. I found the timeline she has set up and it is 2 days different than ours! K has traveled over to Liberia and has visited the orphanages, she is doing a fundraiser to help an orphanage do improvements!!
http://www.futurefororphans.com/
I am ready to get some t-shirts ordered for our family soon!
Our Family has to decide if we will keep "M"'s name or give him a "B" name like the rest of his siblings!! We have not let our hearts completely soak in this as so much can happen. I am feeling like this little guy is going to be part of our family and praying for God to keep him safe over there and bless his Mom.
Happy 4th!!

No comments: