Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update on Carmen...

This is the message Carmen:
Transferring to Mayo today. Yesterday I had my second bone marrow biopsy and they still were unable to get enough fluid needed to give us a diagnosisnos. We are still unsure if it is leukemia or lymphoma, they are leaning towards an aggressive lymphoma. My platelets are dropping rapidly, it is crucial we get a diagnosis so we can start the appropriate chemo. Normal platelet range is 140,000-400,000...last thurs. mine was 95,000, yesterday my platelet level was 68,000. Pray for safe travel to Mayo and quick answers once we get there so we can start kicking some cancer cell butt!!




One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that 
I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, 
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple. 
 For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will
 conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.

Psalm 27:4-5

No comments: