Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taking Life for Granted...

This past week, life in our community has been struck with such sadness.  A local high school student was killed in an car accident.  I posted before asking for prayers for a dear friend who was diagnosed with a brain tumor, to find out yesterday it was cancer. Sondra and her Family had hopes and dreams of adopting a little baby girl, and now, her dream will be a fight this cancer.  Please pray for them and all their Family and Friends. Benjamin, is good friends to Sondra's son.  Hard to explain to your children why God allowed this to happen to such an awesome Mom! Tough!  I put together a prayer bucket for the Family.  I sent out emails, and facebooked those who know the family to send and email to me of encouragement, prayers and notes so they all could read them, when they need them the most!
Praying also for another Mom in Benjamin and Bradyn's class, Kathy who is in treatment for an addiction!  Such hard stuff for kids to understand! I am so excited to see how God has been working in her life, and giving away the addiction she had!
I love my kiddos so much  and have been giving them extra hugs and telling them how much we love them! I hold Brody, and praise God for his life, and the blessing he is to our family!  I am praying, and searching in the devotionals for the right verses for comfort!
I am going through many pictures for Beau's graduation.  Wow, it kind of hit me, whoa, Beau is graduating in a few months! YIKES!  Looking at the 3 boys when they where little, oh I was little too! Oh, God has been so good to me and my family!!  Our little Brody is growing and getting stronger.  Crawling is next, he is so close!!
Sunday night, at church our JR youth group where part of the service. Bradyn gave a testimony about our adoptions of Marcus and Brody!! I did good until our Pastor prayed for Marcus in Liberia, that is when the tears came! Precious boys!

 Enjoy your day and your family's!

Many Blessings to you All,
In Him, Kristi

The Lord is close to everyone who prays to him,
 to all who truly pray to him!
Psalm 145:18

No comments: