Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Power of Prayer...

I am asking for prayers for a Family who also attends Katelyn's Fund. They are on their way home from Chicago, with out the newborn Baby they where planning on adopting! My heart breaks for them, and my heart is with the birth Mom also. After seeing first hand what a Birth Mom goes through, you never loose the look in their eyes when you depart. Knowing what an empty room, all ready for a baby/child, and coming home or not going, also makes my heart break.
You can check their blog on the side! ->
Please remember all Birth Mom's today, as we are reminded of the courage it takes to place a beautiful baby in the hands of another Mommy and Daddy! I can't imagine, the strength it takes. I talked to Ms R the other night, and she shared how much she misses Brody. Not a day goes by she does not think of him. But at the end of each day, she knows Brody is where he is suppose to be! Ms. R got the dvd of Baptism, and tons of pictures, she enjoyed the baptism dvd, but shared how she cried during the song the kids sang!

Save me, O God, by your name;
vindicate me by your might.
Hear my prayer, O God;
listen to the words of my mouth.

Psalm 54:1-2

No comments: