Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." ~Psalm 107:1
“They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.”
~Psalm 145:7
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the wonderful Blessings God has done for me and my Family! I am just going to jot some down, I know I will think of so many more after I write these down, they are not in any certain order!
Mark, Beau, Benjamin, Bradyn, Brynn,our sweet little Brody, Marcus in Liberia, those who care for Marcus, Joni in Liberia, Ms. R and her Family, Family, Friends, Bible, Adoption, Church, Health, Home with the warmth during the cold days and nights, and so many other gifts we have been given, but most of all, I am so Thankful for God's grace, and Jesus Christ!
Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. ~ Psalm 105:1
Many Blessing's to all of You!

No comments: