Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

What a strong verse for this time of the year!! I am so thankful for Mother's!!

My baby sister is going to have the best 1st Mother's day!! Introducing the newest member of our Family!! Jacoby James!! Yesterday was a rush of awesome emotions!! Julie & Jason surprised us all with a phone call with the news! Julie went a week early, so we were not expecting the phone call!! What a little miracle Jacoby is!!

I am so thankful Jacoby is a strong and healthy!! What a blessing! Julie is very tired, but so excited! I am praising God for the blessing of a nephew!!





My Dad & Mom had 4 daughters! He always wanted a son, and now he has 7 grandsons,(plus one in Liberia) 3 grand-daughters and 4 "sons", oh and his 4 daughters!!

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3
I am very thankful for my sisters, and my best of friends who are always there to encourage, love and have laugh with!



"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3


I am so thankful for family! Sharing this special day with Julie & Jason, to see Jason's Grandparents meet little Jacoby, reminds me of my Grandparents!! Oh the Blessing of Grandparents!




"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3
I am so thankful for you readers, who take time to read about our craziness! The prayers are so felt, as we continue to wait for Liberia to reopen! Seeing other family's who start the adoption process after us, and have returned home with their little one is hard! But today, God bless us with the miracle of a nephew!

Jacoby James.. "I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3
All you Mom's: Happy Mother's Day!
Praying for all the Mom's.....New Moms
Mom's
Grandmothers
Waiting to be a Mom
Special Birth Mom's
Can you think of the first adoptive Mom in the Bible??

No comments: