Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday!

Celebrated my Birthday with some great friends and my Sister Paula!

Later in the day we went to Omaha with the little girls to hear Hannah Montana!


We had a fun night! Although staying up late did not help my cold! Benjamin is a lot better, but still not 100%! It has been cold, rainy and down right chilly! I made 3 different soups, so I need to come up with something else! Nothing new on Marcus! :( I never thought it would be a journey like we are on.The wedding is in 4 weeks! :) I am getting so excited, to see all of us dressed up and looking so pretty! Trying to get programs figured out, the little girls flower girl dresses company closed on us! I am so thankful my sister in Sioux City found a lady to sew them for us! Have a blessed Day! Go out and do something for someone and make their day!
Don't forget to get your donations in for the Katelyn's fund auction! It will be a awesome night!

And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.

Colossians 1:10-12

Posted by Picasa

No comments: